Most of small business bookkeeping these days is done online on cloud software packages. Xero is a popular cloud bookkeeping program that is used by many small and medium-sized businesses.
When you need an experienced small/medium business accountant in Lyndhurst or any outer suburb,you need a local business accountant who understand the needs of your business structure.
Xero has many features to offer to enable efficient bookkeeping processes including automatic bank and credit card account feeds, invoicing, accounts payable, expense claims, purchase orders and others relevant to everyday accounting. It is also known to be able to import bank and credit card statements and support multiple tax rates and currencies.
All financial data is stored in the cloud on a single unified ledger, allowing users to work in the same set of books regardless of location or operating system, very much like emails!
This year, however, there have been many upgrades that have been added to the program that have significantly increased its efficiency rates. The noteworthy changes are the following:
- Quotes: ability to create a quote/purchase order from within a contact form, these have been added to help small businesses streamline their processes.
- Ability to set up default expiry date for quotes.
- Notifications: introduced to make it easy for users to stay on top of what’s new, what’s important and what you need to know.
- New improved Apple iPad mobile app.
- Practice reports.
- Side by side files: makes entering transactions easy- see your files on-screen alongside the record you want to update.
- Inventory: track the value of your inventory and improve stock control.
- Work papers redesign: Work papers gets a new look and tighter integration with Xero and Practice Manager and
- Find and recode: This feature enables to fix mistakes made with the ability to recode multiple lines at once, making it easy for advisors to find and recode transaction items for year-end clean up.
Xero is constantly updating to make its use easier to their customers and Partners. For more information, please contact on 1300 664 796 or via our contact us page.